A new feature for To the Lane and Back will see fans give their opinion on their upcoming fixture with Tottenham Hotspur.
With the Everton game delayed, Spurs’ first Premiership game is against defending champions Manchester United so what better place to launch this new feature then against England’s most successful team.
So, I sent some questions to Football Friends Magazine co-founder and Manchester United fan Chris Peters.
Here are his answers.
1) How do you think United will do this season?
Comfortable reclaim the league title, but still find it hard to see anyway past Barcelona.
2) Will Spurs finish higher than last years fifth place finish?
If they can get a striker with pedigree yes, no striker then they will finish 6th
3) What will the score be in the upcoming encounter between the two?
2-2 Defensive woes will give Spurs an opportunity for an upset
4) Who do you think will be the star men for both sides when they play each other?
Wayne Rooney and Luka Modric (he will stay)
5) Who has been United’s best signing this summer?
6) How will the top four look come May?
United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea
7) How much longer will Fergie last?
I can’t imagine the dugout without the red nose Scot!
8) Will this current squad usurp Barcelona as Europe’s best anytime soon?
9) Would any of the current Spurs squad make the United starting XI?
Bale, Huddlestone, Modric, King if he had two legs
10) If United couldn’t win the league, who would you rather did?
Misses is a Spurs season ticket holder, so have to go with them!
11) Would you consider Spurs genuine title rivals in years to come?
12) What’s your opinion of Robbie Keane moving to LA Galaxy?
13) FIFA or PES?
So, there we have it. The view of a United before Monday’s game and the first of, hopefully, many ‘Views from the oppo’.
I will try and get the view of a Hearts fan before the second leg of the Europa League but, this new feature will be back in time for the Spurs – Manchester City game at the end of the month.